Book Review - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone



I read the book Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling. This book is fiction and I give it a 4.5 rating. The main characters are Harry, Ron, Hermione, and some of the Hogwarts teachers. This book to me is a little slow paced since it is the first book but it’s still interesting, exciting, mysterious, and makes you want to read the next chapter. Even though I don’t like reading long books, this book kept me in to the book and wanting to read it more.

In this book someone may or may not be trying to steal something very special. Some unique things in this book is the point of view. In this case the point of view is Harry’s but the book also shows what other people think and see and what they thought of Harry. Since this book is mysterious, it make me want to read the whole series and watch the movies too. Overall, this book is very good and I think you should read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment