Book Review - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire



This wonderful series is about the boy who lived and what his life is like. It is full of adventures and fun for everyone.I would be surprised if someone didn't like this series. Let us get into what book four is about. Harry Potter goes to quidditch with Hermione and the Weasleys for the last two weeks of summer vacation. At the quidditch match (Ireland V.S Bulgaria) they run into some unexpected trouble when they see Lord Voldemort's sign in the sky.   Everyone gets scared and scrambles to get to safety. Later on during Harry’s  4th year at Hogwarts he meets a new teacher named Mad Eye Moody. It turns out  he enters Harry into the Goblet of Fire tournament so Harry must compete in the three tasks. Later on they find out it is not the real Mad Eye Moody but it is one of Lord Voldemort’s followers/servants.

My Opinions:
I liked this book. It is full of mysteries and it made me want to go to school at Hogwarts. Since this series has characters about my age I can understand it more. There is  one more detail that J.K Rowling could include though and that is what the Dursleys are up to while Harry Potter is at School. But I think this book gets about a 4.5 out of 5 star rating for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment