Book Review - Ghosts



The book that I read is called Ghosts. The author is named Raina Telgemeier. It is a graphic novel. I would give it a 8-10. The two main characters are Maya and Cat.

The setting is Bahia De La Luna. If I could describe the book in three words it would exciting, mysterious, and interesting. The problem is that Maya has Cystic Fibrosis and Cat is afraid of ghosts and fitting in. Two things in the book that I thought were cool are that there was a nice ghost and instead of chapters they used months. I also really like how Raina captures what actually happens in real life. Also, how it grows with Cat’s growth and her feelings. I think that this book is geared towards olders kids because it is mostly about death and getting through tough times. If you like emotional, heart touching books, this might be for you.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment