Book Review - Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library



Escape From Mr Lemoncello’s Library was one of the best book I have ever read in my opinion. It was a very good book because there was suspense and it kept me very interested. I would recommend this book for anybody that likes a story about contests. The book is not longer than you would want but it isn't short and keeps you occupied for a little while. I also liked it because it was something new that I hadn't seen before.

The story starts of with a guy who loves video games and technology. Then a famous video game maker shows up at his school and invites him to his new million dollar library. They have a contest that’s kind of like a game and whoever wins gets to be appart of his ads and gets paid alot of money. That is why I chose this book for my book review.

No comments:

Post a Comment