Book Review - The Courage to Soar



The Courage To Soar by Simone Biles book review! Overall I would give this book a rating of four out of five stars, and this book fits into the genre non-fiction. The most important characters in this book are, of course, Simone Biles, Adria BIles (Sister), Aimee Boorman (Coach), Nellie & Ronald Biles (Parents/Grandparents). I think this book went by a little slowly. Some  of the most important events were very undetailed. Then, there would be about a sentence of suspense, and draws you in, and then go back to being slow.
When Simone was little, her mother didn’t take good care of her, so she was put into foster care. A unique feature about this book that I liked was that it had real photographs. They had pictures of Simone when she was little, and her through the years. I enjoyed the book in the beginning, but it started to get boring near the end. It was just a bunch of gymnastics meets that were kind of undetailed. I really liked the theme of the book, which was to follow your dreams! I would recommend this book if you are a gymnastics fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment