Book Review - Ashes



The author of the book Ashes is Kathryn Lasky. Ashes is about the holocaust. Gaby, her family, and relatives are moving from their home because the brown shirts or the Nazi followers were moving in on their town. The book is fast paced, and very entertaining. The book Ashes has some complicated lines, it will get very confusing but it gets better.

The book is very good. I thought that it was going to be boring but it was pretty good. The book was over dramatic in the way of they made a big deal about the smallest details. I wouldn't read the second book but this copy was really good. I would suggest this book if you want a thrilling, dramatic, and very cliffhanging novel. This book was good to me because I persevered through the boring and the cool parts came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment